Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Put the kettle on!

I'm sitting beside the pool in Rarotonga, NetBook on my left, cappuccino on my right and logged on to the resorts wireless Internet. I have kept track of our adventures over the last few days and am going to try to publish them in one big upload. So put the kettle on and join me with a cuppa to catch up on the adventures of the Baynhams abroad!

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Glad you arrived safely!!! Like Byron's shirt. Enjoy yourselves

     
  2. Big Sis says fantastic to share a cuppa with you all, the blog is fantastic, love the hat, adore the hammock, the shirt By,nooooo !!! lots of love & a very happy special birthday 40 is it? duw duw love you loads Jul, Huw, Ker & Lou xxxxx

     
  3. Hi Gina,
    Looks like you guys are having a great time. Its raining here in Lake Mac and quite cold so enjoy the sunshine!
    Take care, Belinda