Thursday, December 04, 2008

Menu chaos.

Last weekend we invited friends around spontaneously for tea. We ran around like headless chickens cleaning and hiding the mess in behind doors we hoped won't be opened. We tried to look calm as they arrived. I threw the mop into the laundry room and hoped they wouldn't slip on the still drying floor as they came in with plates of food and drinks galore.

After a few fun hours of laughing, eating and watching the kids splash in the pool reality kicked in and I reluctantly got into work uniform and drove away leaving everyone still enjoying the last few hours of a lazy sunny Sunday afternoon. I did not expect my guests to cause menu chaos for the coming week.....

Thank you Jane!

Whatever I served up this last few days the kids could not complain. I just told them "It could be worse, check out Janes menu!"

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: