Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Coffee snobs...


We took delivery of a big bag of coffee beans last week. They were roasted on a coffee farm in Byron Bay on Tuesday night, couriered to our friend David on Wednesday and then exchanged hands on Thursday morning in the school car park.


I wanted to leave the bag in my car boot because I got a caffeine hit every time I sat into the car and inhaled. Mr B did not understand. He wanted the caffeine in a cup so he could inhale the rich deep smoky vapor deep into his bloodstream via his lungs.

He says he hasn't got an addiction...

I'm not so sure...

I am about to Google "Coffee Snobs Anonymous"...

6 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste. I know. Strange. I'm a Diet Coke addict.

    I'm certain I would have a lot more addictions if I didn't follow the religion I do.

    Ah, well. It's all good.

     
  2. I like your picture of all the coffee beans! That's really nice! I'm curious what photo program you can do that in?

    I LOVE to inhale coffee! It smells so good.

     
  3. In the last few months I have been using a free online website called Picnik. It let's you upload 5 pictures at a time and you can do all sorts of fun efffects and collages.

    I love the way I can put text over a photo in lots of different fonts and colours. I don't think I have used half the potential effects on it yet!

    At the end of a session I save the image to my home pc so I can use it on the blog or print it as a card etc.

    Have fun but be warned... It's addictive!

     
  4. Yum... love how coffee smells! I love picnik too!! I even joined for a yr!! Bridget got a big kick out of your comment on my blog Gina!! She has been wanting another baby... trying to hold off for her brothers wedding in Colorado in June!! We all want her to have another!! Congrats on 4 yrs--- what an adventure!!

     
  5. Just like A Musing Mum i love the smell of coffee.. but the taste... yuk! I love making my hubby a cup and smelling it... but also enjoy handing it straight over.
    My addiction is a glass of Semillion Sauvignon Blanc with dinner :-)

     
  6. Coffee to me is rather like the aroma of a pipe.
    Best use for a coffee grinder is chopping fresh herbs - much nicer.:)