Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sweet Dreams Baby.

It doesn't seem long ago that I rocked my little Millennium baby to sleep and tucked her into her baby basket next to our bed at night. She seems so grown up now in the day time. Running through the house like a tornado.


But when I go in to check on her at night when she is sleeping fast and cuddling her teddy she looks like my little baby again...


4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. No matter how old they get, when they are sleeping you can still see that sweet baby lying there. :)

     
  2. I always check my kids before i go to bed... i love looking at their sweet little faces fast asleep. Doesnt matter how difficult the day has been, all is forgotten looking at them sleeping peacefully and innocently LOL

     
  3. My favorite thing ... watching them sleep. So angelic by night, so sweet and cozy. Now I get to do it all over again with my grandbabies... call me LUCKY!!

     
  4. Aw, how sweet...

    I have a millenium baby too. She constantly reminds us that she is the go-to girl for what year it is. "I otta know; I am an illeminum baby after all."

    Ha! Kids are cute and so adorably, kissably sweet hen snuggled into their beds.