Monday, November 30, 2009

Feeling Festive!

I'm feeling all festive.

The birthday candles have been blown out so now we can get down to the task of getting ready for Christmas!

For the last few weeks I have been cutting and sticking, making and writing, stamping and posting over 50 Christmas cards using a fun collage I made using photos taken on this years holiday.

I still haven't quite adjusted to Christmas being hot. For those born and bred in Australia it is normal but I was born and bred in Ireland, a land where cold and rain make Christmas a time to snuggle up in front of the fire, not the air-con!

If you are lucky (?!) enough to know us in real life then one of these cards should be dropping through your letter box any day now. If it already has why not leave me a comment so I know it has reached its destination.

If you are a blogger friend or just passing by then I wish you a very merry Christmas too and hope that you are enjoying this countdown through Advent, one of my favourite times of the year.



For those that speak Gaelic:

"Nollaig Shona Duit" 

For those that speak Welsh:

"Nadolig Llawen"

and for those that speak Australian:

"Throw another snag on the barbie, Mate!" 

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. You are so clever and creative Gina, how do you fit it all in - you must be superwoman! Great pics!

     
  2. Hi Gina! Cute card! I agree, you must be superwoman. What with all the birthdays, blogging, holiday packages, work, etc. You deserve a trophy!

     
  3. Hi

    We received our card last week - thank you. It was the first one we received this year!

    Hope you all have a fantastic warm Christmas!

    Love

    Elaine

     
  4. Love the Christmas card and your new header. You are so crafty with your photos! :)